Thursday, March 24, 2011

Beautiful Glass Urns Add a Romantic Flare

I saw these urns and fell in love.  They are made by Juliska and can be found by going to their website at www.Juliska.com.  There are a lot of you who love to spend money to collect these.  They are a bit pricey so I think it would be a blast to go to flea markets, thrift stores and estate sales to recreate the look.  Here they are:
http://www.juliska.com
Aren't they just gorgeous? Can't you see them on a distressed white dressing vanity?  How about on an accent table with flame less candles in them? Potpourri? Candy dishes on your round accent table, end table or sofa table?  You could tie a soft wire transparent pink, blue or sage ribbon gently around their base.  This is what I love so much about the shabby elegant look, it is so versatile. I get excited when I am looking for a specific item and even become quite obsessed that it does exist exactly as I picture in my head and I WILL find it...today...this week...soon.  To sum it up, think of using clear glass urns in your style and you can pick the one's that fit your taste, the simple or the "foo foo". Just a quick tip and style I wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment